ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Abstracts may be submitted for poster presentation only.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the Congress website www.aseaps2017.com. Abstracts submitted by fax, email, or post willA�NOTA�be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted on or before 28 SeptemberA�2016. The online submission system will close at midnight GMT on this day.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
Confirmation of Receipt and Notification of Decisiona��
- After submitting your abstract, you will receive an email confirmation that your abstract has been received.
- Please contact the Secretariat if you submit an abstract and do not receive and email confirmation.
- Notifications regarding status of your abstract will be sent out within two weeks of the submission deadline.
Presentation at Congress a��a��a��
- The Committee will endeavour to schedule abstracts according to authorsa�� preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- For each abstract, at least one author is expected to attend the congress.A�Presenting authors must register for the Congress and pay the registration fee.
- Only thoseA�abstracts for which a presenting author has registered by the registration deadline will be scheduled for presentation and included in the Congress Programmea��.
Preparing your Abstract for Submissiona��a��a��
- The abstract should be as informative aa��s possible and include the following details:a��
- Aim: background and specific objective of the study
- Methods: description of methods used
- Results: summary of results obtained
- Conclusions: conclusions reached
- Abstracts must meet the following specifications:
- Abstract titleA�- Limited to 25 words
cialis 20mg pills.
- Abstract textA�a�� Limited to 250 words (Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)a��
- Abstract topicA�a�� Abstracts must be allocated toA�a specific topic for the Scientific Program. Please choose from the list of abstract topics.
- TablesA�a�� A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract.
- Graphs and imagesA�a�� It is important to note that each image included in the abstract isA�worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract.A�The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG, GIF or PNG format.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Special or unusual abbreviations are not recommended. If otherwise necessary, the latter should be placed in parenthesis after the first appearance of the full word.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.a��
- The submission form at the link at the top of this page allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Programme.
Declaration of Consent to Publication and Assignation of Copyrighta��a��
- In order to submit your abstract, you must agree to the following terms:
- a��a��I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. congress website, programmes, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to ASEAPS 2017 and Kenes International (Hereafter: “The Organisers”). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organisers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.A�a��
- TheA�Organisers reserve the right to remove from any publication anA�abstract which does not comply with the above.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.